Google Drive is Google's cloud storage & synchronization service. Google Drive was released on April 24, 2012. Google Drive is one of the best places to backup your Photos, videos & files. It offers 5 GB free storage for new users & goes as high as 30 TB for $299.99 per month. Google Drive works extraordinarily on an Android phone.
Following are the steps to download photos from Google Drive to Android phone:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open Google Drive App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your photos which you want to download.
- A pop-up window opens up. Tap "Download a copy" button.
- All your photos will now be downloaded to Android phone.
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.