Google Hangout is a messaging and video conversation application by Google that lets you share text messages and photos on your Android phone. All shared pictures are stored automatically and privately in Google Photos. Following is the step by step process to access those Google Hangout photos.
To access photos shared in Google Hangouts:
- Go to http://photos.google.com or http://plus.google.com/photos using your internet browser.
- Log in using your Google account that you use for Hangouts. You will be presented with highlights of different photos that you store across several Google services.
- Go to the tab that says "Albums". You can usually access it from More > Albums.
- All the albums that you have in Google photos will be displayed. Your hangout album begins with the name Hangout. Albums will have names such as Hangout: Your Name â— Friend Name.
- If you have many albums stored, you can simply type #Hangouts in the "Search for your photos" input box and then click on search. Only your saved Hangout albums will be displayed in the search results.
After you access the Hangouts photos from your browser, with the options available you can delete them, make them public, share them on Google plus, comment on them, tag people, apply effects and use it in slideshows.
Quick Tip to Prevent Photo loss Nightmare with PicBackMan
In the case of losing irreplaceable memories like treasured family photos, it can even be heartbreaking. Luckily, with PicBackMan backing up your photos to multiple services and cloud accounts is easier than ever before. PicBackMan can save you from the absolute disaster of losing your photos by safely backing them up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.