If you have installed "S3 Browser" on your Mac, then moving photos and videos from Amazon S3 to Google Drive is easy. To do so, you also need to download and install "Google Drive Desktop Application" on your Mac. Once both the applications are installed on your Mac, open "S3 Browser" and select the photos and videos from the bucket which you want to move and then click "Download" button. You will be prompted to select the location, so select "Google Drive" folder and then click "Ok" button. Below is the step by step process to move Amazon S3 photos & videos to your Google Drive account.
Here are the steps to Move Photos and Videos from Amazon S3 to Google Drive on Mac:
- Download and install "Google Drive Desktop Application" on your Mac.
- Download and Install "S3 Browser" on your Mac.
- Start "S3 Browser" on your Mac.
- Click "Accounts" tab.
- Select "Add new account" option.
- Enter Account name, Access Key ID, Secret Access key and click "Add New account" button.
- You will see all your buckets located at the left side.
- Click on the bucket, you will see photos and videos located on the right side.
- Select the photos and videos that you want to move.
- Click "Download" button.
- A "Browse for folder" window opens up.
- Select "Google Drive" folder.
- Click "Ok" button.
- This is how you can move your photos and videos from Amazon S3 to Google Drive.