'Google Photos' is the best place for all your photos (and videos). It is a Cloud Storage that helps you to organize and find all your photos you back in it, easily. 'Google photos' features you with editing of your photos, sharing them, adding new ones or deleting the unwanted ones. If you are looking for a step by step process to upload photos from iPhone to Google Photos, read on.
Here are the steps to Upload Photos from iPhone to Google Photos:
- Go to https://photos.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download and install 'Google Photos' on your iPhone from the 'App store'.
- 'Google Photos' app would appear in your apps list. Open it.
- Tap '+' (create) icon located at the top right corner on the screen. Select 'Album'.
- You will see all your photos and videos. Select the photos that you want to upload to 'Google Photos'.
- Once you are done with adding your photos, tap 'Done' button at the top right corner on the screen. Enter a name to the album of photos to be uploaded. Your photos will now be uploaded to 'Google Photos'.