Everyone fondly looks back at their college days as the “Best days of my life” (sounds familiar?) and want to cherish every moment of it. Kids often love to hear stories of their parent’s college life and that is how they start looking forward to those years of freedom.
So make it easy for your kids! Make a scrapbook about your college life. If you have just started college, then plan now. If it has been years, do it anyway! Browse through scrapbook layouts in Pinterest to get a better understanding of what needs to be done.
1. The scrapbook should look like it belongs to a teenager, and that won’t happen unless the design of the scrapbook is vibrant and funky. Choose a colorful scrapbook or get pages which reflect your mood.
2. An interesting theme for a college scrapbook is the graffiti theme. If you can draw it then great! If not, request a friend to do you a favor by making 2-3 different designs and you can make copies of it to fill the rest of the scrapbook. Or just download some good images and Photoshop them onto the pages.
3. You are going to have to be patient because it will take you at least 2-5 years to make a complete and meaningful scrapbook. Don’t be in a hurry and make it in just a week – that’s what people call a yearbook. So be patient and keep collecting pictures, tickets, wristbands etc which can be included.
4. Make space for your college building, the library, the ground, the hostel and the mess, because these are also a huge part of your college life. Take pictures in front of all the buildings with your friends or get your friendly matron to write a few sentences for your and your gang. You can also save a satellite image of the entire campus from Google Earth and dedicate one whole page for that. Years from now, this will remind you of all the shortcuts and the hidden places where students used to have fun.
5. Include snaps of your day-to-day life, like stacks of notebooks, your laptop, your dirty laundry, your fridge (if you had one), your room and roommates et al. Functions and fun days like friendship day, valentine’s day, sports day and the king of all – graduation day—should be given a special place in the scrapbook.
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”