A naught hurricane running around the house making you scream for help? Now thatâ€™s your dear baby boy! Mothers around the world would agree what a task it is to raise a boy. And what better way to preserve all these memories than to make a scrapbook for your beloved boy.
If you think making a scrapbook for a boy could be a very dull affair since there isnâ€™t much to work with as compared to girls, then think again. There are loads of creative scrapbooking ideas you can work with. And your boy will love every page of it once he grows up.
So letâ€™s start exploring ways to bring an extra zing to the scrapbook and its layout.
1. Avoid colors which are usually associated with girls â€“ namely pink. Go for the safe color blue. Or be a little creative and select pages in green, violet or grey. Remember, donâ€™t choose colors which YOU like, instead choose the ones which your boy will most likely appreciate years later.
2. You can give it all photos a creative twist by framing them in denim. Use old jeans or denim jackets and skirts to cut out frames. Different shades of blue will add depth to the scrapbook and make the layout stand out. Also this is a great way of recycling old denims.
3. Boys are crazy about cars and video games. So take pictures of all toy cars they have played with during their childhood. Also capture them while playing video games, or preserve the covers of the CDs or games they play and paste it in the scrapbook. A sense of nostalgia will envelope your boy when he grows up and sees how you preserved these memories for him.
4. Take picture of your boy next to a 6-foot scale each year and when he stops growing in height, make a collage of all those pictures to see how phenomenally he grew right in front of your eyes!
5. Avoid over-embellishment. Boys donâ€™t like that. Decoration is a girlâ€™s forte and while it is alright to go overboard with a girlâ€™s scrapbook, it is best to be understated in a boyâ€™s case.
PicBackMan is a free photo/video uploader that helps you to keep your memories backed up to your favorite online services.
Users in 130+ countries have backed up.
... an excellent job of uploading more then 300GB of photos to 2 different services
I have a large collection of photos and videos to upload on some of my storage account and I was looking for an application that can do it all automatically, and that it did especially well. I found a definitive answer to my needs thanks to this amazing program and that it is constantly improving whith new fantastic features.
PicBackMan was really easy to setup and has been running for 3 days now backing up all my locally saved photos to Flickr. My photos are really valuable to me so it's great to be able to have them easily backed up to a secure location.
PicBackMan was an answer to many a prayer. How can I get this MASSIVE collection of photos onto a service that cripples uploading? PicBackMan. I uploaded approximately 85,000 photos in less than a month. It would have taken me close to a year to get all of those photos where they needed to go. Nothing short of brilliant.
LOVE this program! Works better than ANY other program out there that I have found to upload thousands of pictures WITH SUB-FOLDERS to SmugMug! Thank you so much for what you do! :) #happycustomer
Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan brings order to your digital memories. ...
PicBackMan automates the process of uploading pictures to multiple photo storage sites.
Top rated photo backup application.
It's easy, convenient and can handle thousands of pictures at once.