The princess of your life is all grown up now. But you can still have a part of her childhood intact with you. How? You can capture all the adorable moments in a scrapbook.
Putting together pictures and stuff like greeting cards or accessories together for your little girl is a wonderful scrapbook idea. The aim here is to make the scrapbook as girly as possibly. It is upto you how many years of your girl’s life you want to include in this scrapbook.
Here are some pointers which will help you make a scrapbook which will reflect the personality of your girl child. A convenient time period would be from birth till she finishes school.
1. Selecting the right color scheme is crucial. Because no girl is going to be happy to see her scrapbook in a color which is essentially related to boys --- namely blue. So go for peppy and bright colors like pink, red or yellow. You can play safe and select paper in pastel colors as well.
2. Fashion and girls go hand in hand. So take as many pictures in her favorite dresses as possible. She is always going to look up to you in her initial years for fashion advice, even try out your dresses. Let her do that and make her pose in the yard or with a poster of a supermodel. Putting on makeup is a popular fad with girls, so don’t miss that opportunity.
3. Daddy is always going to be a girl’s hero. So include as many pages of her special moments with dad. Notes and father’s day cards can also be a part of the package.
4. Embellishments can include items which were once dear to her. Like her favorite doll’s dress, her hair accessories, price tag of the first pair of heels, or her first drawing. Ribbons also make for a very girly decorating item.
5. Make a special chapter just about her handwriting. You can tear up a page from her notebook each year once the school session is over. This can be an interesting record of how her handwriting changed (hopefully improved) over the years. She will definitely have a good laugh years later when she sees this collection.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”