Making a scrapbook is an activity which brings out your creativity and talent. So why stop at making one the old fashion way, when you can go a step ahead and make it on a computer. When everything is fast becoming digitized in nature, scrapbooking as an activity should not fall behind.
So if you are planning to make a scrapbook on your computer, then it depends on your skill and the speed with which you operate.
Widely used softwars like Powerpoint and Photoshop can be easily put to good use to make a digital scrapbook. Alternatively, you can make one online taking help from many websites that facilitate making a scrapbook.
Some pointers to help you in this regard are as follows:
1. Since there is no limitation on the number of pages, you can go gaga over the size of the scrapbook. If you are using Powerpoint, then the size of your page would the standard A4 size. But don’t let such restrictions come in your way. Be creative about the size and the number of pages you want.
2. Select pictures from the folders in which you have saved them in your computer. A word of advice here --- first make a backup of your snaps on a website that help you store hi-resolution pictures in bulk.
3. Edit and crop pictures accordingly and add special effects like sepia, black&white etc. Adjust contrast or fill light into dull pictures to make them scrapbook-worthy.
4. Once you have decided what theme to go with, hunt for page orders, backgrounds and clip art to go with it. You can use a different background for each page or keep it uniform across all pages. Start importing your snaps on the pages and play with the layout. You can increase or decrease the size of a picture according to your layout, which is something you cannot do in a normal hardbound scrapbook.
5. Add music and animation to give it s true digital identity. It sounds similar to your a Powerpoint presentation your boss made you sit through last week isn’t it? Just that you won’t fall asleep while watching this scrapbook!
Quick Tip to Keep your Photos Safe
Making backups of your photos & videos is a chore you probably skip, but it really doesn't have to be hard. Here's an effortless way to backup photos - PicBackMan. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”