Dropbox is a great place to store and share your photos with family and friends. You can share a single video as well as an entire video folder with other people in the world. You can invite people to share your video folder. The people you invite will receive an email to view and join the shared folder. When you share folder with others, then you will see slightly different icon in your Dropbox. Shared folder has an icon with two people and you will see written "Shared folder" in front of the folder. If you are looking for a step by step process to share video folder on Dropbox, read on.
Following are the steps to Share Video Folder on Dropbox:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Files" located at the left side of the window.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Click "Share a Folder" icon located at the top of the window.
- You will see 2 options i.e "I'd like to create and share a new folder" and "I'd like to share an existing folder".
- Choose "I'd like to share an existing folder" option and click "Next" button.
- A "Choose a folder to share" window opens up.
- Choose a video folder which you want to share and click "Next" button.
- A "Share folder with others" window opens up.
- Invite members to this folder. Enter email addresses to invite your friends and family members to view your shared video folder.
- You will see 2 options i.e. "Can View" & "Can Edit".
- Select any one of the above 2 options. Add a message to the video folder.
- Click "Share Folder" button.
- Your video folder will now be shared with others.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.