Dropbox is a very popular cloud storage service that can be used to backup photo & video. It allows you to backup photos, videos & important files to access them from any smartphone, computer & tablet. Dropbox stores all photo & video files on Amazon's Simple Storage Service (S3). Your data is protected with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Advanced Encryption System (AES) 256-bit encryption. Dropbox allows you to save photos nad videos to the folder, add new folders, drag and drop files among folders and much more. Backing up photos from Dropbox to Flickr account on Android phone is easy. In just few steps you can easily save & backup photos to Flickr.
Here are the steps to Backup Photos from Dropbox to Flickr on Android:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Flickr App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Dropbox app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Open Dropbox App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your photos which you wish to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Export" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Flickr".
- Add effect to your photo & tap "Next" button.
- Write description & tap "Share" button.
- All your photos will now be backed up to Flickr.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.