Dropbox is an online backup service that is used for photo & video backup, file sharing and collaboration. The Dropbox application is available for Android, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry devices and Windows, Mac, Linux desktop operating systems. Dropbox allows you to create a dedicated folder (Dropbox folder) on each of their computers and mobile phones for storing their files, photos & videos. Files, photos and videos in the Dropbox folder can be accessed from anywhere with an Internet connection. If you are looking for a step by step process to backup videos from Dropbox to Flickr on your Android phone, read below.
Here are the steps to Backup Videos from Dropbox to Flickr on Android:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Flickr App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Dropbox app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Open Dropbox App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your videos which you wish to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Export" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Flickr".
- Tap "Next" button.
- Write description & tap "Share" button.
- All your videos will now be backed up to Flickr.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.