DropBox is a cloud storage service which helps you to backup photos & videos from mobile devices and your computer to an online storage space. Dropbox has mobile apps for various platforms like Android, iOS, Blackberry, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Folders are the easiest way to store and organize a bunch of photos. Dropbox allows you to create a folder to add your photos on Android phone. Creating folders does not take an extra space in your Dropbox account, not does it change the locations of your photos.
Here are the steps to Add Photos to a Dropbox Folder on Android:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'DropBox app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the App store.
- Tap "DropBox app" on your Android phone.
- Tap menu bar located on your Android phone.
- Select "New folder" option.
- A "Create new folder" window opens up.
- Specify a folder name for your photo album and tap "Create" button.
- Tap menu bar located on your Android phone and select "Upload here" option.
- Select "Photos or Videos" option.
- Select the photos which you want to add.
- Tap "Upload" button located on the screen.
- All your photos will now be added to a Dropbox folder.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.