DropBox is a cloud storage and file synchronization service. Dropbox allows you to create a dedicated folder on your computer named 'Dropbox', which then synchronizes with cloud. Photos and videos added in this folder are also accessible through a mobile phone applications and website. Dropbox has a feature 'Favorite' which is useful for offline reading. If you mark your photos and videos 'Favorite' on your mobile device using the Dropbox app, then you can access those photos and videos offline.
Here are the steps to Add Videos to a Dropbox Folder on Android:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'DropBox app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the App store.
- Tap "DropBox app" on your Android phone.
- Tap menu bar located on your Android phone.
- Select "New folder" option.
- A "Create new folder" window opens up.
- Specify a folder name for your video album and tap "Create" button.
- Tap menu bar located on your Android phone and select "Upload here" option.
- Select "Photos or Videos" option.
- Choose the videos which you wish to add.
- Tap "Upload" button located on the screen.
- All your videos will now be added to a Dropbox folder.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.