Dropbox is a cloud storage provider that is frequently used as a file sharing service. It allows you to backup photos, videos & important files to access them from anywhere on any device with an Internet connection. You can easily access your files even when you are offline. Dropbox uses Amazon's S3 storage system to store the photos, videos and files. You can easily backup photos from Dropnbox to Smugmug account on your Android phone.
Following are the steps to Backup Photos from Dropbox to SmugMug on Android:
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "SmugMug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Dropbox app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Open Dropbox App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your photos which you wish to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Export" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "SmugMug".
- Tap "Change Settings" button located at the bottom left corner on the screen.
- Select the gallery to upload photos, add caption, keywords and set privacy settings.
- Tap "Save" button.
- Tap "Upload All" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to Smugmug.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.