DropBox is a cloud storage & file synchronization service. It allows you to backup photos & videos, edit documents, automatically upload photos and videos, share them with other people. You can create a folder in Dropbox which can be viewed by people whom it is shared with or when you specify someone to share it with. It allows you to add videos to Dropbox by using Drag-and-Drop feature. You can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Dropbox folder.
Following are the steps to Add Videos to a Dropbox Folder:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, click "New Folder" icon located at the top of the window.
- Specify a folder name for your video album. This is the folder where your videos will be added.
- Click on the folder you created. You will see an empty folder at the moment. It is because you haven't added anything here yet.
- To add videos to this folder, click "Upload" button located at the top of the window.
- A pop-up window opens up. Click "Choose File" button.
- "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos which you want to upload.
- Click "Done" button.
- You have another option to add videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Dropbox folder.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.