Google Drive is a complete office suit with cloud storage which was released on April 24, 2012. It has the ability to create and edit a variety of document types directly in a web browser. The simplest feature of Google Drive is a personal file backup. Google Drive has a automatic syncing feature which allows you to to sync all your photos, videos, Google Docs, spreadsheets, slides to access them offline. By using Automatic syncing feature, you can access yous photos, videos and file when you have no internet connection. You can easily move your SmugMug photos to Google Drive account. If you are looking for a step by step process to move videos from SmugMug to Google Drive, read on.
Here are the steps to Move Videos from SmugMug to Google Drive:
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Organize" button located at top of the window.
- You will see all your photo and video galleries.
- Open the video gallery and select the videos which you want to download.
- Click "Download" button located at top of the photo gallery.
- Select "Download Image" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the videos from the Smugmug.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Create" button located on the left side & select "Folder" option. Specify a folder name for your video album. This is the folder where your videos will be uploaded.
- Click on the folder you created. click "Upload" button located next to the create button to upload videos.
- Select "File" option.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos that you want to upload.
- Once your videos are successfully uploaded, you will be prompted with a message that says "Upload complete".
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Google Drive.
- This is how you can move videos from SmugMug to Google Drive.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.