Google Drive has a sharing feature which allows you to share a individual photo, video, file or folder with other people in the world. You can share a file by sending a link by email. To view the file, others can click on the link. To allow others to access your file using the link, tap 'Turn On' or tap 'link icon' located under 'Who has Access'.
Following are the steps to Share a Link to Google Drive File or Folder with others on an iPhone or iPad:
- Download and install Google Drive app on your iPhone or iPad from the App store & launch it.
- Open "Google Drive" app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap "My Drive".
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select a file or folder which you want to share.
- Tap "i" icon, you will see all details of the file.
- Tap "Turn ON" or touch the link icon "Share" located under "Who has access".
- You will see "Link sharing is ON".
- The link has been copied to your clipboard.
- Paste the link into an email.
- Tap "Turn Off" to change what others can do with your file.
- Choose the new sharing permissions.
- This is how you can share a link to Google Drive file or folder with others on an iPhone or iPad.