Kids do look up to their fathers as the best superman in this world, but he is still a superman who is afraid of his own father! And a scrapbook for the adorable man in every child’s life is the cheerful old man who dresses up like Santa each Christmas will be a perfect way to say “thank you for everything”.
Go the extra mile to either make one for your grandfather, or encourage your kids to make one for theirs. If you haven’t made one for your grandmother before, then it is the time to make one.
In addition to that, follow these simple steps to get your grandpa’s attention.
1. Do not spend too much time decorating the scrapbook. Men don’t like stuff like ribbons or flowers, and your grandpa would be no different. Keep the scrapbook layout clean and sturdy.
2. Focus a little bit about your grandpa’s profession. He is sure to have a lot of memories at his workplace and with colleagues. Ask his former colleagues to write small notes for him. Try to source pictures of a big promotion or an office party.
3. Get pictures of him engaged in his favorite hobby or activity. If he is into camping and fishing, then decorate the pages (minimally of course) with pictures of fish or tents. If he is sports enthusiast, include pictures and accessories accordingly. He may be into collecting stamps or coins, so get some rare stamps and coins to paste on the pages.
4. Do not forget your grandma. She is the love of his life and so include her also in the scrapbook. Interesting stories of the time they were dating would make an interesting read.
5. Include as many pictures of his friends as well, because a man always has a soft spot for his male friends. Pictures of them hanging out in their favorite bar or at a rugby match would be great.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”