If there is no other place like home sweet home, then a scrapbook about your humble abode is going to command a special in your bookshelf.
If you have the time and energy to make an elaborate scrapbook about your house, then go the extra mile and create one shaped like a house! It will be a masterpiece when complete, and would surely attract a lot of attention from guests.
But if all you want is a simple scrapbook to cherish the walls, furniture, garden, pool, fountain or garage of your house, then go ahead and make a normal one. It would be your family’s favorite book nevertheless.
1. If you have moved a lot since your childhood, then you would definitely have a soft spot for all the houses you have lived in. Each room of every house would have a special memory attached to it. Hunt for pictures in which the house or the structure is visible. Jot down the period between which you or your family lived there.
2. With each picture, write down why that house was dear to you, what was so special. And while you are at it, also write down some points which you felt had scope for improvement.
3. Did you achieve those improvements when you moved to the next house? Write that too.
4. If your current address has been your permanent residence since childhood, then chronicle that in a different way. Pictures which tell a story in each room and each corner of the garden should be included
5. What all changes the house has seen in the recent years? Did you change the interiors or the color of the walls? Did you buy new furniture? Did you redo the entire house and set a theme to everything inside? Record all those changes with photographic evidence. Parties and family gatherings will give you an excellent insight about the house in case you don’t have pictures specific to the house.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”