Expressing your love to husband or wife through a scrapbook can be an amazing gifting idea, especially if you have run out of ideas about what to give on anniversary or birthday.
Browse through scrapbook ideas and layouts on Pinterest so that you get a fair idea of how to make one for your spouse. It is not the cost but your efforts and sentiments which will make this a valuable gift.
You can even club another gift along with a scrapbook. In any case, you can be rest assured the scrapbook will take the cake.
1. What are your spouse’s interests? Click pictures of them while doing that, like cooking, gardening, fishing, sports et al. If there is a celebrity who shares the same interest, paste a picture of that celebrity as well next to your spouse’s photo. This will definitely make them feel no less than a celebrity.
2. Include pictures and stories of your courtship period. After marriage, life gets so busy that people tend to forget those carefree moments. Remind your husband or wife about how those days passed by with no worries in the world and how much in love you both were. Make your spouse feel nostalgic.
3. Speaking of nostalgia, include stories and some iconic pictures from your wedding also. Write anecdotes about stuff which you feel your spouse doesn’t know. For example, a friend of mine forgot to bring the wedding ring to the ceremony, but was saved because his best friend ran back home and brought it for him – seconds before his bride entered the hall!
4. If you have ever exchanged love notes or greeting cards, include that in this special scrapbook. It would bring back funny memories of how your handwriting was, or how you responded to a particular letter.
5. Embellishments would differ from person to person. If you husband likes cars, sports, adventure, then include stickers of that. If you wife is into fashion, shopping, pets etc, then decorate the scrapbook accordingly.
Quick Tip to Backup your Digital Photos
If you have treasured photographs, or you take photos of everything you like, you won't want to lose them. So, what is the best way to backup photos on an ongoing basis? In the back of your mind, you know you need to backup all of your photos. But where do you start? Here's how to backup your digital life: PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”