Smugmug is the largest photo sharing website in the world. It allows you to select a design, add your personal or business information, upload and organize your photos & videos. You can share SmugMug videos to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, WordPress and more. You can publish photos to albums on Facebook. It also allows you to create virtual collections of photos you like, smart galleries for automated collections, private sharegroups and much more. Backing up video gallery from SmugMug to your Dropbox account is easy. In just few steps you can easily save & backup videos to Dropbox.
Here are the steps to Backup Video Gallery from Smugmug to Dropbox on Android:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap or long press your video gallery which you want to backup.
- Select "Share URL" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Dropbox" option.
- Choose a location & tap "Add" button.
- Enter the new file name & tap "Ok" button.
- Your video gallery will now be backed up to Dropbox.
Note: You will get a .txt file in to Dropbox account. When you open the file, you will see a link. Copy the link & open it in your web browser. You will see all your videos from the folder.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.