Smugmug is a paid photo sharing website where you can upload, share photos & video. Smugmug keeps track of all kinds of good stuff like which of your galleries and photos have been visited the most. It will show you where your traffic is coming from. You can see this traffic in 'Stats tab' located in your 'Account settings'. Smugmug has two simple content blocks. Content blocks are building blocks for your site. You can drop these content blocks anywhere on your site to help your visitors share your photos with family and friends and add comments. Backing up videos to Google Drive from Smugmug account on your Android phone is easy. In just few steps you can easily save & backup videos to Google Drive.
Following are the steps to Backup Videos from Smugmug to Google Drive on Android:
- Go to https://drive.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap the video which you want to backup.
- Tap "Down arrow" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Select "Share Photo" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Google Drive" option.
- A "Upload to Drive" window opens up.
- Choose a location & tap "Ok" button.
- All your videos will now be backed up to Google Drive.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website to backup upload and download SmugMug photos & videos effortlessly.