SmugMug is an image and video hosting service which allows you to upload both HD photos and videos to your SmugMug account. It provides the facility to sell digital photos and print media for professional photographers and users. It allow professional account users to add custom watermarks to their photos. You can set privacy control to pages, folders and the whole site. SmugMug allows you to set account level passwords and gallery level passwords. You can also set password to your hidden galleries. Photobucket is a easy to use online photo and video sharing website. It allows you to backup photos and videos to share with family and friends. It offers 2 GB of free storage space to all its users. If you want to move videos from Photobucket to SmugMug, then download videos to computer and then upload to your SmugMug account.
Here are the steps to Move Videos from Photobucket to SmugMug:
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Library" located at top left corner of the window.
- Select "View Library" option.
- You will see all your photo and video albums.
- Open an album and select the video which you want to download.
- You will see "Media options" located right side of the window.
- Click "Download" button.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photo from the Photobucket.
- Your video will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top left corner of the window.
- Select "To New Gallery" option to create a new gallery & upload videos into it.
- A "New Gallery" window opens-up.
- Enter gallery name, description, privacy level & click "Enter" button.
- A "Upload to" window opens-up.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select the videos to upload.
- Click "Open" button.
- You will get a "Upload complete" message.
- If you want to upload more videos then click "Click to Browse" button.
- Click "Done" button.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your SmugMug.
- This is how you can move videos from Photobucket to SmugMug.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.