Smugmug is the easiest way to show off, sell and print your photos online. Smugmug has created a service specially for professional photographers where they can share their photos & videos. It provides you various features such as watermarking, creating galleries of photos, and selling downloads & prints. You can easily backup Smugmug photos to OneDrive on your Android phone. In order to backup photos from Smugmug to OneDrive both the applications must be installed on your Android phone.
Here are the steps to Backup Photos from Smugmug to OneDrive on Android:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "OneDrive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap the photo which you want to backup. You will see it in full size.
- Tap "Down arrow" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Select "Share Photo" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "OneDrive" option.
- A "Upload to OneDrive" window opens up.
- Choose a location & tap "Upload" button.
- All your photos will now be backed up to OneDrive.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.