Smugmug is the most popular photo sharing website which allows you to backup photos and videos online. It also allows you to create pages, your own site and photo galleries. You can even use your own domain names for galleries. It offers you an extraordinary, mobile-friendly layouts to create your pages. Smugmug allows you to create and re-create a beautiful and unique site that fits your style. Smugmug gives you complete control over your site design where other companies restrict you to templates. If you are looking for a step by step process to backup videos from Smugmug to OneDrive on your Android phone, read below.
Here are the steps to Backup Videos from Smugmug to OneDrive on Android:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "OneDrive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap the video which you want to backup.
- Tap "Down arrow" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Select "Share Photo" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "OneDrive" option.
- A "Upload to OneDrive" window opens up.
- Choose a location & tap "Upload" button.
- All your videos will now be backed up to OneDrive.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.