SmugMug is a stunning photo and video sharing website. It allows you to create a completely personal homepage. You can apply themes to add personal style to your pages and galleries. You can choose your own fonts and color combinations to your pages. You can select 21+ modern, premade site designs to your pages. SmugMug provides you the six gallery styles, so you can pick your favorite gallery style. The video file size limit provided by SmugMug is 20 minutes in length and 3 GB in size. Picasa Web is a photo sharing website which allows you to edit, organize, and backup photos and videos online. It allows you to upload HD (high-definition) videos to Picasa Web Albums. If you want to store more videos then SmugMug is the best place.
Here are the steps to Move Videos from Picasa Web to SmugMug:
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- You will see all your photo and video albums.
- Select the video which you want to download.
- You will see video in bigger size.
- Click "More" button located at top of the window.
- Select "Download video" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the video from the Picasa web.
- Your video will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top left corner of the window.
- Select "To New Gallery" option to create a new gallery & upload videos into it.
- A "New Gallery" window opens-up.
- Enter gallery name, description, privacy level & click "Enter" button.
- A "Upload to" window opens-up.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select the videos to upload.
- Click "Open" button.
- You will get a "Upload complete" message.
- If you want to upload more videos then click "Click to Browse" button.
- Click "Done" button.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your SmugMug.
- This is how you can move videos from Picasa Web to SmugMug.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.