Dropbox is an online file storage & sync service. It allows you to upload, organize and share digital photos & video to cloud storage. Dropbox allows you to access your photos, videos & files from any computer or web browser with an internet connection. Dropbox allows you to share your photos & videos to social networking sites like Facebook & Twitter. Dropbox file sharing feature allows you to collaborate with your co-workers remotely. Uploading videos from Dropbox to Google Drive account on Android phone is easy. In just few steps you can easily save & backup videos to Google Drive.
Here are the steps to Backup Video Folder from Dropbox to Google Drive on Android:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Google Drive app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox App" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video folders.
- Tap or long press your video folder which you want to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Share" button.
- Tap "Send a link" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Google Drive app".
- A "Upload to Drive" window opens up.
- Enter the new file name & tap "Ok" button.
- Your video folder will now be backed up to Dropbox.
Note: You will get a .txt file in to Google Drive account. When you open the file, you will see a link. Copy the link & open it in your web browser. You will see all your videos from the folder.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.