Dropbox is an online cloud storage service provided by Dropbox Inc. Dropbox is the best place to backup photos & videos. Dropbox allows you to share photo/video files & folders with family & friends. By mistake, if you delete a shared folder or you have left a shared folder, then Dropbox allows you to rejoin it through the Dropbox website.
Following are the steps to Rejoin a Shared Folder in Dropbox:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Once you have signed into your account, you will see all your photo & video folders.
- Click "Sharing" button located at the sidebar on the left.
- You will see all your shared & removed folders.
- Scroll down to the Removed folders section.
- Click "Rejoin" button.
Dropbox will automatically download the shared folder again even if the previous version of it still exists on your computer.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.