DropBox is an online cloud storage service that allows you to backup photos, videos, documents & files from your computer and mobile devices to an online storage space. DropBox has a feature "Camera Upload" that automatically upload the photos and videos from your phone. You can sync all your photos with DropBox by turning ON the Camera Upload feature.
There are 2 ways to upload photos from Android phone to DropBox:
A: Upload photos from Android phone to DropBox via DropBox App:
1. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. If you have 'DropBox app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the App store.
3. Tap "DropBox app" on your Android phone.
4. Tap "Photos or videos" button from the menu.
5. Select the photos that you want to upload from photo and video gallery.
6. Tap "Upload" button to upload the selected photos to DropBox.
B) Upload photos from Android phone to DropBox via share button on your phone:
1. Go to your phone "Gallery" and select photo(s) or album(s) that you wish to upload.
2. Once selected, click share button and you will see a set of options to upload photos.
3. From the options, tap "DropBox" icon. Your photo upload process will start.
4. The time taken to upload photos depends on your internet connection speed & the amount of photos you upload.
5. All your photos will now be uploaded to DropBox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.