DropBox is the premier photo backup, sync and sharing service provided by DropBox Inc. DropBox offers 2GB of free storage space, which is pretty useful for storing photos, videos and documents. You can upgrade your free 2GB account to a paid monthly subscription plan for more storage space. DropBox offers 100GB space for $9.99/month and 500GB space for $49.99/month.
There are 2 ways upload videos from Android phone to DropBox:
A: Upload videos from Android phone to DropBox via DropBox App:
1. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. If you have 'DropBox app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the App store.
3. Tap "DropBox app" on your Android phone.
4. Tap "Photos or videos" button from the menu.
5. Select the videos that you want to upload from photo and video gallery.
6. Tap "Upload" button to upload the selected videos to DropBox.
B) Upload videos from Android phone to DropBox via share button on your phone:
1. Go to your phone "Gallery" and select video(s) that you wish to upload.
2. Once selected, click share button and you will see a set of options to upload videos.
3. From the options, tap "DropBox" icon. Your video upload process will start.
4. The time taken to upload videos depends on your internet connection speed & the amount of videos you upload.
5. All your videos will now be uploaded to DropBox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip to ensure your videos never go missing
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.