DropBox is a cloud storage & synchronization service by DropBox Inc. DropBox allows you to backup photos, videos & files to access them from anywhere. DropBox can automatically backup photos & videos from your iPhone by using "Camera Upload" feature. You can turn it ON when you first install the DropBox app or by going to the app's settings. DropBox offers 2GB free storage space.
Here are the steps to automatically backup videos from iPhone to DropBox:
1. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. Download "DropBox app" on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
3. Click "Settings" on iPhone, select "DropBox" option.
4. Select "Camera Upload" option.
6. Turn "Camera Upload" ON.
7. Once "Camera Upload" is enabled, you will see 2 options i.e "Only Wi-Fi" & "Wi-Fi+Cell".
8. Click "Only Wi-Fi" option & then click "Enable" button located at the top right corner.
9. A pop-up window "DropBox would like to Access your Photos" opens up, click "OK" button to automatically upload your videos.
10. All your videos will now be automatically uploaded to DropBox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 130+ countries.