Smugmug is a photo sharing website which was founded by father-son duo Chris and Don MacAskill in 2002. It allows you to backup photos and videos to share it with others. Smugmug gives you several options to 'Get a link' which is useful to share your photos and videos. The options are 'Photo links', 'Gallery links', 'Embeddable links' and feed links'. These links are available in various sizes. You can copy 'Photo link' and then embed it in web pages. You can copy 'Gallery link' and then paste it somewhere like in an email. You can use 'Embeddable links' in blogs and forums.
Here are the steps to Backup Photos from Smugmug to Dropbox on Android:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap the photo which you want to backup. You will see it in full size.
- Tap "Down arrow" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Select "Share Photo" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Dropbox" option.
- Choose a location & tap "Add" button.
- All your photos will now be backed up to Dropbox.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website to backup upload and download SmugMug photos & videos effortlessly.