Smugmug is an image hosting service that allows you to upload both HD photos and videos to your Smugmug account. Smugmug allows you to upload video files with a size limit to 3 GB and up to 20 minutes long. If you want to upload video more than 3 GB or longer than 20 minutes, then add a SmugVault to your account. By using SmugMug, you can store your photos online very easily and safely. Smugmug backs up all photo & video files with Amazon Web Services, the gold standard in safe cloud storage. Smugmug also allows you to print your photos. You can print your photos in any size. Smugmug offers large variety of sizes and crops, including square and panoramic.
Here are the steps to Backup Videos from Smugmug to Box on Android:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Box App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap the video which you want to backup.
- Tap "Down arrow" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Select "Share Photo" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Box" option.
- A "Upload item to" window opens up.
- Choose a location & tap "Upload" button.
- All your photos will now be backed up to Box.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.