Smugmug is a paid photo sharing website & image hosting service. It allows you to backup photos & videos and share them to social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+. It offers you free trial for 14 days. Smugmug offers fresh, clean galleries designed to showcase your photos which are available in all shapes and styles. Smugmug has functionality to automatically scale the size of photos. Smugmug also has photo sharing features like RSS feeds, tags and a public API. Uploading photos from Smugmug to your Box account is easy. In just few steps you can easily save & backup photos to Box.
Here are the steps to Backup Photos from Smugmug to Box on Android:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Box App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap the photo which you want to backup. You will see it in full size.
- Tap "Down arrow" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Select "Share Photo" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Box" option.
- A "Upload item to" window opens up.
- Choose a location & tap "Upload" button.
- All your photos will now be backed up to Box.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.