Smugmug is an image hosting service which allows you to backup photos and videos online. SmugMug was founded by father-son duo Chris and Don MacAskill in 2002. You can comment on your photos & videos. When someone leaves a comment on your photos & videos, you will get an email notification from Smugmug. You can manage settings on comments, enable or disable comments and moderate comments. SmugMug has functionality to display geotagged photos on interactive maps. You can create custom greeting cards and allow family and friends to order photo card from your site.
Following are the steps to Backup Photo Gallery from Smugmug to Google Drive on Android:
- Go to https://drive.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap or long press your photo gallery which you want to backup.
- Select "Share URL" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Google Drive" option.
- A "Upload to Drive" window opens up.
- Choose a location & tap "Ok" button.
- Your photo gallery will now be backed up to Google Drive.
Note: You will get a .txt file in to Google Drive account. When you open the file, you will see a link. Copy the link & open it in your web browser. You will see all your photos from the folder.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.