SmugMug is a popular paid photo sharing website which was founded by father and son duo Chris and Don MacAskill. SmugMug has dozens of designs and templates to create your page and site. SmugMug design team has created more than 20 beautiful, ready-to-use designs for you to choose from. You can change the selected design and costomize it at any time. Smugmug allows you to choose a design and play with it. If you don't like your first choice, then you can select different design to play with. SmugMug allows you to create special themes for holidays, seasons and special life events. you can select those themes whenever the right time comes around.
Here are the steps to Backup Photos from Smugmug to Foursquare on Android:
- Go to https://foursquare.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Foursquare App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap the photo which you want to backup. You will see it in full size.
- Tap "Down arrow" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Select "Share Photo" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Foursquare" option.
- A "Check In" window opens up. Find or create a location for your photo.
- Tap "Ok" button.
- Write description & tap "Check In" button.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to Foursquare.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.