SmugMug is a stunning photo website for you, your family or your business. It allows you to pick a design, add your personal or business information, upload and organize your photos & videos. The Smugmug designs contain all the elements which you need to get a beautiful photography website. You can change / add / delete as many elements as you wish. After selecting the design, you will be able to customize it. You can choose to customize your homepage, your entire site, all folder pages or all gallery pages. You can backup SumgMug photos to Picasa on your Android phone. If you are looking for a step by step process to backup photos from Smugmug to Picasa on Android phone, read below.
Following are the steps to Backup Photos from Smugmug to Picasa on Android:
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap the photo which you want to backup.
- Tap "Down arrow" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Select "Share Photo" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Picasa" option.
- A "Upload Photo" window opens up.
- Write description & tap "Upload" button.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to Picasa.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.