Smugmug is a stunning photo sharing website which allows you to backup photos & videos. It allows you to retrieve your original photos and gallery backups at any time. Smugmug allows you to password-protect folders, galleries, pages and your whole site. You can limit display size to keep your original photos safe. Smugmug has a 'Email Upload' feature which allows you to add photos to Smugmug gallery via email. Smugmug allows your friends & family to upload photos & videos to your galleries. Backing up videos from Smugmug to your Flickr account is easy. In just few steps you can easily save & backup videos to Flickr.
Following are the steps to Backup Videos from Smugmug to Flickr on Android:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Flickr App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap the photo which you want to backup.
- Tap "Down arrow" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Select "Share Photo" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Flickr" option.
- Tap "Next" button.
- Write description & tap "Share" button.
- All your videos will now be backed up to Flickr.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.