Google Drive is a cloud storage service which allows you to backup videos, photos & important files to access them from anywhere. To upload your photos, videos & files from Mac to Google Drive, first you need to download and install 'Google Drive Desktop Application' on your Mac. When you upload photos & videos to Google Drive, it will show in 'My Drive' section. 'My Drive' is a section of Google Drive which syncs files and folders to the Google Drive folder on your computer. Backup photo folder to Google Drive account from your Mac is easy. In just few steps you can easily save & backup videos to Google Drive.
1) Get all your photos into a separate folder. Simply drag and drop your photo folder from your Mac to Google Drive folder. You can upload folders directly into a folder or sub-folder in your Google Drive.
2) Upload folders to Google Drive (using Export option):
- Get all your photos into a separate folder.
- Open iPhoto as normal.
- Click "File" & select "Export" option.
- A pop window opens up. Click "File Export" button.
- If you want to export all original photos, then choose "Original" or If any photos have been edited & you want to export edited versions, then choose "Current" option from drop-down menu.
- Choose "Use file name" option to upload the original file name of the photo folder.
- Select sub folder format as "Event name" from drop-down menu.
- Click "Export" button to choose the destination.
- Choose "Google Drive" option.
- Click "Ok" button.
- Your photo folder will now be uploaded to Google Drive account.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”