Google Drive is a cloud storage & synchronization service provided by Google. Google Drive allows you to backup & sync your photos, videos, documents & files to cloud storage & access them from anywhere. It is a famous cloud service that offers 5GB of FREE storage space to all its users.
Following are the steps to backup videos from iPhone to Google Drive:
1. Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. If you have Google Drive App on your iPhone, launch it. Or else download it from the Apple App store.
3. Tap the "Google Drive App" on your iPhone.
4. Tap the "+" button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Select "Upload Photos or Videos" option.
6. Choose a video source "Camera roll" & select videos which you wish to upload.
7. Click "Upload" button.
8. If you want to access videos you have uploaded to Google Drive, navigate to â€œOn My iPhoneâ€ from the main menu & select "Uploads".
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip to ensure your videos never go missing
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.