Google Drive is a cloud storage service by Google. Google Drive offer users 5GB of free storage space to store photos, videos and documents. Users can upgrade their free 5GB account to a paid monthly subscription plan for more storage space. Google Drive can work with any platform.
Here are the steps to backup photos from iPhone 5 to Google Drive:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have Google Drive App on your iPhone 5, launch it. Or else download it from the Apple App store.
- Tap the "Google Drive App" on your iPhone 5.
- Tap the "+" button located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select "Upload Photos or Videos" option.
- Tap photos in your camera roll to upload it to Drive.
- Click "Upload" button.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.