A beautiful handmade photo album which describes her life through pictures can be a good idea as a gift that is some match to her selfless love.
Here are some tips to make a photo album for your mother:
1. Begin with pasting her childhood pictures in the photo album. This will transport her to her childhood days. Catch hold of her first picture after she was born.
2. You can then paste some of her pictures when she was a little grown-up. A picture from a function in her school in which she participated can do wonders to your efforts.
3. She will love the High school photos. Pull out the pretty ones that can be used in the photo album. Do not forget to include her closest friends.
4. The wedding photos can now be pasted in the photo book. You can cut out a small picture of wedding bells and paste it next to the photo.
5. The next could be the photos of her children, i.e. you and your siblings. The following birthdays of any member of the family, wedding anniversaries, get-together, her friends, can all be a part of the photo album.
6. Pictures tell a thousand words. But it will be even more interesting if you write a line or two describing the picture. Quoting the near and dear ones on her will make it worth the read. Make sure that the quotes are not big and are mere a line or two.
7. And as you wind up the book, dedicate a page to her with a poem or a small note from you.
8. Have the cover that has your creation like a painting or a sketch of hers made by you. Decorate it well and give it a suitable title.