The cover of a book speaks a thousand words about what is going to be inside. The cover must be made very well so that it appeals to the other person. Also, you would want to look at it again and again. Here are some tips to decorate a photo book. While you use these tips, you can get more and more creative with every design that you make on the cover.
1. Never leave a photo album cover plain or without covering it up with an attractive sheet of paper. If you do so, it would be a disastrous finish to your efforts. Every photo book needs an introduction and your cover will be its introduction to the inside pages.
2. If you believe in keeping things simple, you can use a greeting card on the cover of the photo book. A beautiful looking small greeting card can also make it look beautiful.
3. If you still want to keep it simple yet give it a classic feel, try making a handmade greeting card. This will speak volumes about your efforts on the photo book. Also, it will add a personal touch to your photo book.
4. Get arty! If your creative side is jumping to come out, let it out. Art and craft is another way of decorating a photo book. You can cover the photo book with a plain bright-coloured paper and then star drawing or painting on it. This will look beautiful and creative.
5. You can try making sketches on the cover. If you are making it for a particular person, you can make his or her sketch on the cover while his real photographs will be inside. This will impress one a little more than your expectations.
6. Another idea to decorate the photo book would be drawing on the cover from end-to-end. You can make flowers, faces, collage, landscape, etc, on the photo book.
7. You can make various designs on the cover of the book using colourful pens and glitter. You can also mention the date and purpose on the cover in calligraphy.
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”