A photo book on every month of the year! This sounds interesting. Capturing the fun moments of your life and then putting them together in a book is even better. Now since it’s going to be lots of photographs, you are bound to create a heavy photo book with lots to cherish.
Here are a few tips on how you can make a photo book on every month of the year.
1. Everybody loves being clicked and every day is an eventful day. You are more likely to make a photo book on the year that passed by. Thus, sit with the photo albums stacked in a corner and pull out the most eventful pictures of the month.
2. Since you would be making the photo book
, it is assumed that you know which picture has been clicked when. You may not necessarily remember the date, but the month is easy to remember.
3. As you begin pasting the well edited photographs, do try outlining them with the colour of the season or by drawing a flower or the weather of that season on the side of the photograph. Since the photographs will not be of one person alone, you make take more pages of the photo book.
4. You can make the photo book by cutting out square shaped pieces of paper on which you would be pasting the photographs. Remember, the size of the paper should be bigger than the size of the photograph. If you want to stick to the regular routine, there are ready made photo books available in the market that you can paste the photographs on
5. Describing each photograph, you can tell the story behind it also in a short note written on the side. This will make it even more fun to look at.
6. If you want to decorate the inside of the photo book, try making small paintings or sketches or decorating the border of the photographs with shimmer and colour is also a good idea.
7. On the outside, the cover needs to be made really well. If you have a memory that you could make a sketch of and have its cut-out, you can paste it on the cover.
8. Don’t forget to bind your photo book if it has been made of loose paper pieces. You can get it done from a stationary shop or can even do it ay home using a colourful ribbon. Make sure it is strong enough and does not break.