It was not very long ago that he was born. And you clicked him. Then he smiled and you clicked him. He crawled and then he walked and you captured every move of his in your camera. Time is passing and he is growing up. And you just want to capture those memories in a book so that whenever you want to relieve those memories, they are right in front of your eyes. This can be done nothing better than gathering those memories in a photo book, all together at one place, reminding you of each day that you have lived with your child. Here are some tips on making a photo book on the first year of your child.
1. Since you have been capturing every little activity of your child, you are bound to have all the pictures. Begin with dividing the photographs according to the months. You can also divide the photos according to the activity of your child.
2. If you are dividing the pictures according to every month, you can have a page dedicated to every month of the year. For example, if your child is born in the month of May, you can begin pasting photographs from that month onwards.
3. Since there will be lots of photographs of a one particular month or activity, you will have to select the best of pictures. If there are too many, select according to the progress in the child’s activity.
4. Now you can do the same for the following months too by selecting photographs of that month.
5. This way, you will have a photo book full of your child’s activities from the whole year.
6. Before you get started, decide how many photographs will you be using on one page. You many not restrict yourself with one page. Your pictures can extend to another page but not more than that.
7. If you want, you can add one-liners to all of the photographs describing the activity, the place and the time and the date it was clicked. This will be a fun thing to do as well as read.
8. Now that you have pasted the pictures of the whole year, you can end the photo book by making a collage taking one photograph each from every month. Since it will be a collage, the resolution of the photographs can be low.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”