Often you run out of idea on what gift you should give to your husband. You end up giving him a Polo T-shirt, cufflinks, a tie, a jacket and more boring stuff like this that he has his wardrobe full of. A more convenient and newer and even reasonable idea is gifting a photo album of the years that the two of you have spent together, the journey of togetherness.
Here are a few tips on how to impress your hubby by making him a photo book
1. This can be interesting. You need not have just the wedding pictures and of the following years in your photo book. Begin by putting your husband’s and your childhood pictures in the photo book. These can be on the same page or even on the facing page if you wish to put more photos than one, of each of you.
2. The next could be a picture of each of your families, their get-together, picnics, etc.
The next could be high school pictures. If you had met in the high school, you can use those pictures and if not, you can have individual pictures of both of you.
3. You can also use a picture of your first date. A love note below that can tell him how much you still love him.
4. Wedding pictures can come into play now. Don't put too many wedding pictures as they are already in your wedding album. A couple of them would be enough.
5. Next, you could put pictures of your holidays together, the birthdays, the wedding anniversaries and the likes.
6. Throw in a couple of family pictures where all of you, including your children, are there. You can also have a Christmas pictures in the photo book.
7. The idea is to describe the journey of you as individuals coming together and bonding over love. So make sure that you end the photo album with the latest pic of you and your hubby.
8. You can leave a few pages blank in the end for your hubby to paste the memories that are yet to come.
9. Paste a nice photo of you and your hubby on the cover of the photo book giving it an appropriate title.Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.