Family holidays are a great event to record in a scrapbook since it is always better than a plain photo album. But don’t restrict yourself to making only Christmas scrapbooks.
Don’t forget Halloween, when everyone dresses up in costumes and there is a lot going on everywhere which you would like to maintain in a journal. Hunt for a spooky Halloween themed scrapbook in a stationary store, or make one yourself.
1. An online scrapbook would be a great idea since you can add music, narration and animation along with pictures. A bat flying across the screen, or a witch walking with a broom are certain things which can be added in animation. Background music could be from some horror movie or a spooky song.
2. If you are making a typical book, then make a layout which will accommodate as many pictures as possible. If you attended (or hosted) a Halloween party, then you can put pictures of all the weird costumes you saw there. Snaps of friends in costume, or a collage of you in various getups over the year should be included in the scrapbook.
3. Include recipes of dishes you made for this holiday festival, or those which have been in your family for many generations. Pumpkin delicacies and snaps of home made trick-or-treats can also be included.
4. As embellishments you can paste some of the Halloween decorations. So in a way you will be recycling most of them, instead of discarding them after a couple of days.
5. The colour scheme of the scrapbook should be orange, black and grey, so that it reflects the true spirit of the day. Also decorate with stickers of a skeleton or a pumpkin, which is typical of this festival.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”