A rose, a heart-shaped balloon, chocolates, jewellery... you need to think beyond all these common gifts to make your beloved feel special on Valentine’s day. Statistics show that personalized gifts are given more value by the receiver and are cherished forever. So this Valentine’s, make a scrapbook which celebrates your love and togetherness.
It doesn’t matter how many years you two have been together, a Valentine’s Day scrapbook will still be the most memorable gift you can give or receive. Impress your fiancé or girlfriend with an unexpected dash of self-made craft like a scrapbook, and you will never regret this gift idea.
1. This is a special scrapbook, so its length need to be a worry. You can make a small 8-page scrapbook and still get appreciated for your effort. Or you can go on and on and chronicle all these years when you have celebrated Valentine’s day with your partner, and it would still fetch you love in reciprocation.
2. You can either go for a typical Valentine’s Day theme scrapbook which would have roses, hearts et al, or go for a normal scrapbook and include red pages to make it relevant. Do not hesitate to think out of the box, like a monochromatic scrapbook with your pictures in black and white would also be an amazing idea.
3. Include the pictures of you two together at various places, events, with family, at friend’s place, doing random things et al. But this is not a photo album, but a scrapbook... so make sure it’s not just pictures. Add parts of letters or emails written to each other, cutouts from greeting cards, and any other memorabilia you have saved like a first date movie ticket and dried flowers.
4. Add a quote on each page which tells your partner how much they mean to you. You can let your creative juices flow and write some yourself. Or take the help of the internet and borrow some from there!
5. Everybody loves surprises! So keep something special for the last page. You can paste a huge chocolate bar on the final page, so that when you unsuspecting partner flips to the final page, he/she is greeted with a chocolate! Or a small piece of jewellery (like earrings or a bracelet) in a transparent plastic bag pasted to the back page will also be a great gift for your girlfriend or wife.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”