PicBackMan is the best Picasa uploader that backs up 100s of videos to your Picasa account automatically. PicBackMan allow users to bulk upload videos to their Picasa accounts and it also automatically manages the monthly limits and other aspects. PicBackMan does most of the uploading and backing up tasks itself, without requiring much efforts from your side.
Here is a quick start guide to show you how to upload videos to Picasa using PicBackMan's Picasa Uploader:
1. Download & install PicBackMan from the website.
2. As soon as installation process completes, you'll be asked to register and create an account on PicBackMan.
3. Now click on 'Accounts' tab and connect your Picasa account by providing your login ID & password.
4. Once connected, you'll see a green tick mark in front of your Picasa account that says 'Connected'.
5. Now go to 'Videos' tab and click 'Associate Video Folder' button.
6. Choose from folders on your computer to upload to Picasa and PicBackMan will upload them automatically.
7. After associating the video folders, choose the online service where you want to upload videos. In this case choose Picasa and click 'Upload' button that you see at the bottom of the window.
8. That's it. PicBackMan does the rest.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”