Picasa is a free desktop software which you download to Mac from Picasa.Google.com. Picasa is available for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X (Intel only) and Linux. Picasa web is an image organizing & photo sharing website where you can share photos and videos. It has a file size limitations while uploading videos. You can upload videos shorter than 15 minutes. If you are looking for a step by step process to upload videos to Picasa web from your Mac, read below.
Following are the steps to Upload Videos from Mac to Picasa Web:
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top of the window.
- A "Upload Photos and Videos" window opens up.
- You will see 2 options, "Create a new album" or "Add to an existing album".
- Select any one of the above 2 options.
- Click "Select photos from your computer".
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos which you want to upload.
- Click "Ok" button.
- If you want to upload more videos then click "Upload more" button located at bottom right of the window.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your Mac to a location in your Picasa web account.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.